Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Why This?

I had this thought, maybe your wondering why this? Why this blog? What's the point?
Honestly I wonder the same thing sometimes. I have been thinking about making this blog for a while now, and I just got around to it. I think that in a way, it will be an outlet for me. I express a lot through writing. I'm not disciplined enough to write a whole book, so why not write a bunch of small books. I intend for this blog to consist of stories, thoughts, and opinions. I'm not normally opinionated. I'd rather make everyone happy them voice my opinion. I don't think sharing my opinion is really that important.I'm not saying that it isn't important, just that I don't like voicing it. I grew up with ten very opinionated siblings. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, I like it that way. I don't have to say anything, but hear all the opinions. It's part of being introverted. My dad always says I'm the quietest kid. I never saw how true it was until I thought about it. I really like it that way though. I love listening to my siblings debate or talk about things. It's always been that way, and it makes me feel safe.
Back to my original point, why this blog? I really don't know why. It's just a way for me to get things out. I don't like actually talking. But writing, I love. This blog is really just for thoughts. If you have a subject or something that you would like me to give thoughts or an opinion on I would love to. Comment and tell me. You can comment anonymously if you want.
Thank you for reading my first post. I really appreciate it. If you like what you read tell a friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts