"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth, agree on anything they ask for, it will be done for them by their Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them"
Matthew 18:19-20 NIV
Yesterday night I went to a bible study with one of my friends. We studied Matthew 18 in whole. It was a really great study. My eyes were opened to a bunch of new and amazing things. When we came to verses nineteen and twenty something really clicked.The pastor, who was leading the bible study, stopped at these verses and talked about them a little bit. He didn't say much about the verses but he did say that if Christians joined together in agreement they could change the world. They join arms and become like a brick wall to the enemy.
God truly has blessed me with five amazing christian friends. At this time last year I never could have imagined how great it would be to be their friend. but here I am today. It hasn't necessarily been always easy, with rainbows and unicorns, but it's been worth it. I wouldn't change it.
When I was listening to the pastor talk about these verses last night, I couldn't help but think of my group of friends. We agree on a lot of stuff, but what if we agreed on something and changed the world. Could we change the world? Yes!! With God with us, we would be unstoppable! We could really make a difference. I don't know how or in what way, but we could. Honestly this post is for my five friends.
Guys, it's been a crazy ride. I'm not the most lovable person in the world, but some how you still mange to love me. I haven't made your lives easy by any means. But you have never let me down. I know I can lean on you. I want you to know you can lean right back!
Thank you!
Together We Can Change the World!

On the reverse side of the same coin: Be careful of changing the world in ways we did not intend. God does not make mistakes, but He allows us to make mistakes. So when I am praying, fellowshipping or working in His name (at all times) I need to seek His guidance. Thoughts?
ReplyDelete--Priceless
Dear writer. I really want to ask you a question. What do you think of the Porn industry and the damage/benefits it has or does to society. What do you think it does to the Individual who uses porn?
ReplyDelete